Part Time Field Support Rep I - Merchandiser - Red Deer
Date: Oct 5, 2014
Location: Red Deer, AB, Canada
Part Time Field Support Representative I (FSR 1)
This person will contribute to our success by aiding in the installation, support and merchandising of Redbox kiosks toward successful achievement of our company goals. This individual will perform kiosk merchandising of assigned markets and light service requirements. Travel within assigned areas and requires a vehicle.
- Collects movies from machines and records counts
- Keeps daily record of product distributed to each machine
- Provides quality customer service through regular interaction and communication with store managers, owners, employees, and Redbox personnel
- Communicates status of machines and customer accounts to ROS
- Cooperates with co-workers and promotes a positive and productive working environment
- Accounts for the security of all machines, and merchandise on the route - includes reporting machine vandalism and theft as well as researching shortages/overages of movies
- Keeps machines cleaned and maintained in proper working order - includes route maintenance as needed
- Keeps daily inventory record of merchandise taken from warehouse stock
- Places product in machines to maximize presentation and sales
- Loads and unloads product from automobile
- Adhere to all Product Merchandising Programs, Company Machine Standards, and any special requests for products as identified by the ROS
- Light Preventative Maintenance direction will be provided based on skill level
- Small hand tools (screwdriver, pliers, cutters, hex wrenches), spare parts as directed by ROS, keys to kiosk and light box, QLM key
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Prefer 2+ years of computer, computer operations, network, communications, or related technical experience
- Prior experience in retail, merchandising, field operations, or customer service
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrates strong analytical, organizational, multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Passion for interacting in a positive and creative manner with customers, team members and developing partners
- Computer literate, including proficiency in web-based software applications, the Window Operating System as well as office
- High degree of self-motivation
- Ability to address and diplomatically resolve inter-personal conflict
- Ability to travel
- Must have an excellent driving record
- Ability to successfully complete MVR, drug screen, and background check required
- Solid and unwavering belief in good ethics and honesty
- Highly organized and demonstrate self-motivation and attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to bend, kneel, and stand for extended periods of time
Outerwall (Nasdaq: OUTR) is on a mission to create a better everyday – with breakthrough kiosk experiences that delight consumers and generate revenue for retailers. As the company behind Redbox® entertainment, Coinstar® money services and ecoATM ecycling kiosks, Outerwall is leading the next generation of automated retail. You’ll find Outerwall kiosks in neighborhood grocery stores, drug stores, mass merchants and other retail locations in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, the United Kingdom and Ireland. Get to know us at outerwall.com.
Posting Notes: || Canada || Alberta || Red Deer || || SF:WK = First Posting to Workopolis (30 days)
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.
Start Your Application
Create a new account now!
* required field