Date: Dec 11, 2014
Location: San Diego, California, United States
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of being transitioned into a full time position. The Electronics Processor inspects used portable electronics and sorts the devices for shipment. ecoATM is the first and only company to create an automated self-serve kiosk system that uses patented, advanced machine vision, electronic diagnostics, and artificial intelligence to evaluate and buy-back used electronics directly from consumers for cash or store credit. The devices collected from consumers are shipped to ecoATM where our Electronics Processing team re-inspects the devices and sorts them for shipment.
- Process and inspect phones and other devices received from ecoATM Kiosks
- Conduct tests of collected devices
- Data entry and packing boxes of devices for buyers
- Move boxes of devices in and out of processing lab
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required, college coursework or degree a plus
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Must be competent and experienced in using a computer and with data entry
- Capable of learning details about mobile phones and consumer electronics
- Dependable, trustworthy and able to work well within a team environment
- Must be physically able to lift heavy items
- Must be able to work standing for long periods
Redbox®, Coinstar® and ecoATM™ are always on the lookout for innovative thinkers. As part of Outerwall’s growing portfolio of products and services, they’re redefining retail—making everyday life a little simpler and better. If you like solving problems in new ways, if you’re passionate about ideas that become businesses and you want to be part of a team that values you for everything you are, check us out. You’ll find a diverse, dynamic and welcoming work environment full of exciting challenges and endless opportunity.
Grow your career at Outerwall with an exciting brand like Coinstar, Redbox or ecoATM. At Outerwall, we believe that diversity and inclusion create organizational strength. If you need an accommodation to complete our application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Posting Notes: || United States || California || San Diego || || J2W:MON1 = First Posting to Monster (30 month)
Job Segment: Electrical, Electronics, Data Entry, Engineering, Technology, Administrative
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.
Start Your Application
Create a new account now!
* required field