Date: Sep 6, 2014
Location: Santa Monica, CA, US
Movie Content Coordinator
The Content Team supports the brand to ensure that Redbox customers are offered a selection of new release content each week whether they are shopping at the kiosk or searching online. The Content Coordinator at Redbox is responsible for several critical functions within our acquisition process. The successful candidate is one who will perform up to his/her expectations, and are not limited to the following; multi-task, prioritize, and manage critical studio information quickly, accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with deadline pressure. The Content Coordinator will report directly to VP of Content at Redbox.
- Responsible for compiling monthly title submissions and updates from the studios to ensure the Content Directors have the most comprehensive source of titles available for purchase
- Responsible for maintaining all information on monthly corporate documents to ensure that the correct items are ordered and all purchase order deadlines are met
- Responsible for Metadata management (street dates, artwork, synopsis and all other title information for all movies) to ensure that titles display accurately at the kiosk and on our website
- Responsible for processing and collecting MDF from studios and reporting information to finance
- Provide administrative support to purchasing team which includes on-going external communication to the studios for updates/follow-up, maintaining an accurate studio contact list and also weekly internal updates to operations, marketing and finance
- Compile monthly artwork submissions for review by purchasing team and provide marketing with monthly title information and artwork for promotional purposes
- Prepare and distribute a New Release calendar each week providing the Operations team a rolling 8-week view of the upcoming product flow
- Coordinate and compile all materials artwork and product key metric charts from the Content Directors for any purchasing and monthly Open-to-Buy presentations
- Prepare and distribute Monthly Product Recap distribute the quarterly Studio Recap within the Content team which the SVP, Content disseminates to the Redbox Executive Council
- Performs ad hoc projects as needed
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Customer service oriented
- Demonstrates high-level oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates strong organizational, detail-oriented and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and manage numerous tasks quickly, accurately and efficiently in a fast paced environment with deadline pressure.
- A passion for interacting in a positive and creative manner with clients, consultants, contractors, team members and senior management
- Strong coordination and follow up skills
- Capable of working both independently with minimal supervision and within a team
- Highly reliable and dependable
- Has the ability to remain composed under high-pressure and manage a high volume of projects
- Demonstrates a high-level of computer literacy, including proficiency in web-based software applications as well as office productivity applications such as Word, Access, Outlook, Visio, and on-line project management systems. Intermediate to advanced skills on Excel (understanding of basic functions and formulas) and Powerpoint required.
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Home entertainment / video experience preferred
- High school graduate with some college preferred
- 5 years experience in related position
- Experience in the film rental industry required, as a buyer preferred.
- Advanced level of analytical skills required.
Redbox®, Coinstar® and ecoATM™ are always on the lookout for innovative thinkers. As part of Outerwall’s growing portfolio of products and services, they’re redefining retail—making everyday life a little simpler and better. If you like solving problems in new ways, if you’re passionate about ideas that become businesses and you want to be part of a team that values you for everything you are, check us out. You’ll find a diverse, dynamic and welcoming work environment full of exciting challenges and endless opportunity.
Grow your career at Outerwall with an exciting brand like Coinstar, Redbox or ecoATM. At Outerwall, we believe that diversity and inclusion create organizational strength. If you need an accommodation to complete our application process, please contact us at email@example.com. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Posting Notes: || United States || California || Santa Monica || || J2W:MON1 = First Posting to Monster (30 month)
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.
Start Your Application
Create a new account now!
* required field